Adfactors PR made it seven-in-a-row, when it won the Agency of the Year title at the India PR & Corporate Communications Awards (IPRCCA), hosted by exchange4media, this evening.
With this, the firm has won every single Agency of the Year award in 2016 in India/South Asia/APAC. The other awards – in reverse chronological order – are:
- ICCO Global Awards: Regional Independent Consultancy of the Year – APAC in December (London)
- Campaign: South Asia PR agency of the Year in November (Mumbai)
- The Holmes Report: Corporate PR Agency of the Year in October at the Global PR Summit (Miami)
- The Holmes Report: India Consultancy of the Year at SABRE APAC Awards in September (Hong Kong)
- Fulcrum awards: Large Consultancy of the Year at PRAXIS in September (Aambey Valley, Pune)
- PRWeek Asia: South Asia Consultancy of the Year in June (Hong Kong)
Separately, the consultancy won eight trophies – a mix of gold, silver and bronze – for campaign excellence on behalf of clients including ICICI Bank, ICICI Lombard, Pidilite Industries, Kailash Satyarthi Foundation, Aviva Life Insurance, Premier Futsal, and Cochlear India.
The jurists, notably, conferred the Lifetime Achievement Award for Public Relations to Adfactors PR chairman Rajesh Chaturvedi for his contributions to the industry and guiding Adfactors PR to become India’s largest PR firm. Separately, Hemant Batra, senior vice-president with the Financial Services practice, was chosen as the PR Person of the Year for his commitment to the profession and the firm, his work, the awards won, and the business impact of his work.