We are currently looking for Interns, with good writing skills to generate content for the portal
We are looking for an intern to join our team for up to three months of internship.
Vikypedia.in is India’s most widely read PR blog, we interact with journalists, PR industry leaders and PR professionals at all levels for stories and interviews. If you would like to get started in the field of public relations, or expand your knowledge, do connect with us.
- Interviewing journalists and industry leaders (Corporate Communications Heads and PR Agency Heads)
- Interviewing PR practitioners across levels and understand challenges and issues faced by them and the outlook they have for the industry
- Market the blog amongst PR professionals across online and social media platforms to increase traffic
- Create regular blog posts on marketing and communications
- Maintain and build our online community of PR practitioners
- Collate case studies from various agencies on various PR campaigns executed by them
You will be also required to complete a research project and present your findings to our team at the end of your internship, which will be posted on the portal, giving due credits to you
We are looking for an undergraduate student, or a fresh graduate starting out in PR and Marketing communciations. The person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of the web and social media.
PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Photoshop and HTML experience is a bonus and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
You will have to work from home and we are looking at Interns from all major and mini metros. We will be paying a stipend of Rs.3000/- each month.